Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Recipe Review: Best Ever Southern Peach Cobbler

 Good morning, friends!!! I'm so glad you came to check out my review this morning! I *almost* have everything on this new computer ready to blog, so here's a start. :)

Today, I'm going to review The Slow-Roasted Italian's recipe for Best Ever Southern Peach Cobbler.

I halved this recipe, since my little family was the only group eating it. :) I also changed the recipe up a bit (of course!); we bought peaches from The Peach Truck this year, and we froze the whole box in 4-cup portions. So, I used ONE package, juice and all. Also, we LOVE cinnamon around here, so I probably used 2 teaspoons. Use it to YOUR taste, always. :D

We all gave this recipe a YES, PLEASE - even my husband, who really couldn't care about sweets less. I enjoyed it most warm, but it was great at room  temperature, too!

Let me know if you try this simple, yummy recipe. :) Have a wonderful day, my friend. Be blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment