Wednesday, September 12, 2018

BOOK REVIEW: Trillium by Amber Nguyen


Hi, everyone!!! I know it's been a REALLY long time since I was here; life has thrown some unexpected curves my way, but I'm back right now! :D

Today's review is the first book in what will be a trilogy by new author AMBER NGUYEN. At just over 300 pages in the book, one might think it was long. It may look that way, but it's a very quick read! I got captivated by this YA novel, reading whenever I had a moment to do so.

With great character development and a strong drive, Amber's story about  these four main characters coming of age and making decisions about their futures quickly becomes a journey through time and space, asking if we have a choice, or if fate is set in stone?

The ONE thing I didn't enjoy about this book was the fact that the last chapter set up the next book. Anyone who knows me, knows that I want a book, even in a series, to stand alone. :) If I read it again before the second book comes out, I won't read that last chapter. :D

I highly recommend this book. From plot to character development to themes, this book will pull the reader right along - and actually give one something to think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment