Monday, February 24, 2014

Manicure Monday - ombre


Welcome to the last Monday in February! The older I get, the faster time flies. :)

Today's manicure is brought to you by my dear husband, who bought me a mini ombre set for Christmas. This is my first time using it, and I think it's really fun! :)

"Ombre" is simply gradients of the same color. So one nail gets painted one shade, etc., etc. It's usually lightest to darkest - but I didn't know how dark the glitter would be, so it's kind of out of place. :) It's a fun manicure to wear because of the different colors being in the same family. When they're all different colors, it's called a "skittle" manicure. :) I'm looking forward to doing one of those, probably closer to summer. Although it MIGHT have to happen with pastels in the spring... :D

OK, I'm outta here!! Have a wonderful day! Be BLESSED! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment