Monday, January 20, 2014

Manicure Monday!

Just another Manicure Monday! :D

Did you have a good weekend??? I did. It was a nice weekend - church was wonderful, spent time with good friends, and my husband... :) And I did these nails!

For church, they were just the purple - I did them last night, and didn't have time to do the striping tape. The polish is one that was given to me by a secret elf at church; I posted a sale from Target on FB, and someone was able to completely sneak it onto my seat at church while I was busy working! I LOVE IT, if you read this blog, secret elf!!!

Yes, that's striping tape! I've never had any, so I ordered some from Amazon.com with part of a gift certificate from my sister. I got LOTS of it, so I've been checking it out a bit online to see what I can do with it. :)

This is an application directly to my nails, and my first time using it, EVER. I think I did pretty darned well, considering I can't do anything straight to save my soul. :D There are a couple that I can't decide if it's the tape that's crooked, or the way I've filed the nail, but... :D

As you can see, this tape is REALLY thin. I put it on, then just covered with a top coat. Voila! :) (The ring I accessorized with is one I got a couple of years ago, online, for $5. Isn't it gorgeous?? It's HEAVY, too!)

OK, I'm outta here! Have a WONDERFUL day!! BE BLESSED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment